Shenzhen Wanhua Group (hereinafter referred to as “Wanhua Group”) respects the privacy right of all guests and business partners, and provides confidential preservation of personal data. We strictly obey to China mainland safeguard regulations on personal data (privacy) and try the best to safeguard your personal data according to the international recognized standard. Your personal data and information will help us to achieve our commitment that we will sincerely treat you.
Privacy safeguard policy (hereinafter referred to as “policy”) is suitable to the data and materials on guests and other people who have business contacts with us; in addition, it is suitable to the management of these data and materials in electronic, written or other forms.
With the policy, we can achieve the commitment of safeguarding your personal data, and it has been adopted by Wanhua Group. “Wanhua Group”, “we” and “our” referred in the following part are the generic terms of these independent hotels or corporations based on the context.
Collect personal data“Personal data” in this policy refers to the personal information identifying your identity. You can browse our website without proving any personal data or materials. In order to help you enjoy special services, we may need to collect your related personal data and hope you can provide these information on the basis of complete voluntary. We may collect your personal data due to following reasons:
- （1）Provide required information or demand of service or reservation;
- （2）Know and satisfy your personal hobby;
- （3）Purchase our products and services;
- （4） Demand of registering to become the member of (name of the hotel member program);
- （5）Submit working application;
- （6）Demand of information negotiation.
Types of personal data to be collectedPersonal data contents to be processed by us include:
- • Your personal information, contact method, passport and visa and identity information;
- • Information on check-in guests include check-in hotel, date of arrival and departure, purchased products and services, special requirements, personal preference for services, dialed phone number, received fax and phone information, etc.;
- • The specific information, membership information, online account information, personal information or password on your hotel credit card, and information on any other cooperation partners;
- • Any information needed for satisfying your special requirements (such as: leisure, tourism and preference);
- • Your opinions and evaluations on our services;
- • Information collected through using closed circuit television system and other safety systems;
- • And information related to the credit of guests.
How do we use personal dataWe may use and reveal related parts of your personal data for following services:
- • Handle and /or confirm hotel arrangement and restaurant reservation;
- • Provide hotel accommodation and other purchased products and services and charge fees;
- • Provide hotel accommodation and other purchased products and services and charge fees;
- • Provide special privileges, benefits and services for you;
- • Provide perfect and personalized services for you;
- • Handle the application from the applicants and membership management of its members;
- • Perform the obligations of the contracts between the company and you, any corporate or individual (such as travel agency, organizer of group tourism and your employer), or other facilitators (such as credit card company, airline company or other frequenter incentive plans) that arrange tourism for you;
- • Used for market analysis, market survey, consumers’ satisfaction survey and quality guarantee survey;
- • Reply to the requirements for information and services;
- • In order to ensure the guests safety ;
- • Manage daily records;
- • Assist in direct selling, popularization activity and consumer management, including sending you any promotion information or preferential plan with your permission (please refer to “Direct selling” in the following part for specific information);
- • Assist in the integration of other personal data for any purpose;
- • Announce the winner of a competition or the award-winner of a lucky draw organized by us or our representative; and meet the requirements by other laws and regulations.
Conditions of disclosing your personal data
Now and then, we will provide and transmit your personal data and information to the following related parties to assist them to meet your needs and provide the services you required: Wanhua Group; related tourism companies (such as airline companies, auto rental companies or tourism agencies); cooperation partners of Wanhua Group; express companies; mailing companies and contractors. We won’t bear any responsibility aroused from data being lost, abused or changed due to any disturbance, abuse or invasion of the information.
We have the right to offer any of your personal data and information to any court or government institution required according to the regulations of laws, or for the reason to protect our rights and properties. We may share the summary information of population statistics with business cooperation partners, affiliated or related corporations, or other companies or institutions, and these summary information is not related with any of your identified personal data and cannot be traced back.
Selling or transmitting identified personal information to a third party shall not be prohibited by us except above situations.
We will use your personal data (including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and other specific contact methods) and send you such marketing publicity materials as direct mails, e-mails, phone calls and messages of news, preferences, promotions, activities and other contents, all of which are provided by us or our business partners and related to such products and services as tourism, catering, credit card, service and entertainment, leisure and sports, health keeping and fitness, nonprofit and charity events, telecom, social network, media and public relations.We won’t use your personal data for direct selling without your permission. We will seek for your approval firstly before adopting your personal data for direct selling. You can also select to stop receiving any marketing publicity materials at any time by using of the following free-of-charge methods:
- • Adopt such related order as “stop ordering” in the publicity materials;
- • Change your description and contact in “how to check or correct your personal data”.
Commitment on ensuring the safety of personal data
In order to maintain the accuracy of your personal data, avoid any browse without authorization and ensure the correct usage of your personal information, we adopt corresponding manual, electronic and management measures to safeguard the safety of all collected personal data, and we will regularly check and monitor these safety measures. We try the best to maintain the safety of your personal data. Since no safety measures can completely protect your personal data and information from being disturbed, abused or invaded, we won’t bear any responsibility aroused from data lost, abuse or change.
Children and people under 18
Except for the regulation according to local laws, we won’t collect personal data on any children or people under 18 in case of knowing the situation. If your are children or under 18, you can only use our website and services with the permission of father/mother or guardian.
Visitors may browse our website in an anonymous way. Expect for the information you actively input, in our website setting, any other information from your computer could not be collected, that is to say, we won’t know your identity, e-mail address or any information identifying your identity unless you initiatively provide information to us when you know the condition.
We will use “cookies” in some websites to help you have perfect experience when you browse the website. Cookies are the online text and files used for reserving your hobbies in the browser in your computer. Cookies won’t reveal any information unless you initiatively inform us e-mail address or such identified personal information as registering any item of our services. However, once your select to input your identified personal information on the website, these information may be linked to data reserved in the cookie.
You may choose your personal data or information that you want to inform us voluntarily. The services you enjoy may be influenced if you are not willing to provide some specific information (for example, we cannot reserve for you if you don’t provide your name).
How to check or correct your personal data
You have the right to check and update your personal data kept in our database. Please update at any time if your specific information is changed. Please contact us if you are doubtful about this policy or you need to check and update your personal data and information, and we have the right to charge when we handle your related applications. You have to apply to check and update personal information in written form just as mentioned above. Please inform your name, address and phone number so that we can confirm your identity as well as specific items of your application when you put forward the application.
We will frequently update this policy. Any change related to this policy will be issued on our website so that you can know the situation of your personal data collected and used by us at any time. The updated data will be noted in the end part of each updated version for your reference.
All updates and changes will come into force once being issued on our website. Your using the website later means that you have accepted the updated and efficient policy.
OthersThe policy is formulated and retrained by laws of the People’s Republic of China.
The original copy of the policy is the Chinese version and it can be translated into other languages. Please refer to the Chinese version if the Chinese version is not conformed with other translated versions.